7 Best Rooftop Restaurants in Singapore
If you find yourself searching for a blow-out meal or a special environment for a romantic night, rooftop restaurants are a great selection. The only thing better than enjoying the beautiful view while eating a delicious meal is the combo of a perspective and a great meal. Listed below are the top rooftop restaurants in Singapore, along with which ones have enjoyed the most success.
Table of Contents
1. The Lighthouse
- Perched on the very top of The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, The Lighthouse occupies the exact location where a beacon once guided mariners into the safety of the Singapore port in the 20th century. The intimate venue commands one of the most mesmerising views of Singapore’s skyline and Marina Bay waterfront.
- The restaurant’s name, in addition to the food, gives it a romantic Italian atmosphere. The dishes on their menu are delectable and include local ingredients.
Location: 1 Fullerton Square Singapore, Singapore 049178
Contact: +65 6877 8911
2. VUE rooftop bar and grill
- VUE is a rooftop grill and spritz bar in the CBD at Marina Bay, Singapore.
- Every dish is a work of passion from VUE’s Executive Chef Sam Chin. With more than 15 years of modern European culinary experience, Chef Sam is constantly brimming with delectable ideas and inspirations for the menu. Having prepared exquisite dishes alongside some of the world’s most celebrated chefs, Chef Sam brings to the table masterful techniques and an eye for the freshest, most premium ingredients – all these entwined into innovative creations.
- The extraordinary experience at VUE Rooftop Restaurant comes with one of the most stunning city views in Singapore. The restaurant is open for weekday lunch, weekend Surf & Turf, and dinner every week.
Location: OUE Bayfront, 50 Collyer Quay Rooftop Level 19, Singapore 049321
Contact: +65 8879 0923
3. Artemis Grill
- A contemporary Mediterranean-inspired rooftop restaurant and sky bar in the CBD, with 40th floor panoramic views of the iconic Singapore Marina Bay skyline.
- Artemis Grill is a very stylish restaurant on the 40th floor of the Capital Green building in downtown Singapore, which is ideal for both rooftop dining and cocktails.
Offerings: (See Menu at Link)
- RED PEPPER SOUP Manchego Cheese, Cucumber Pearls, Marcona Almonds, Aged Balsamic Vinegar (18)
- BABY GEM LETTUCE HEARTS Buttermilk Dressing, Salted Egg Yolk, Crispy Onion, Pecorino Romano (20)
- FREEKEH & STRAWBERRY SALAD Durum Wheat, Feta, Pistachio, Pomegranate, Mint (22)
- BURRATA +$8 Braised Leeks, Sourdough Crumbs, Hazelnut, Orange Oil, Wild Fennel (28)
- SCALLOP & HAMACHI TARTARE +$10 Avocado, Red Pepper Romesco, Avruga Caviar, Chickpea Cracker (35)
- FREMANTLE OCTOPUS +$10 ‘Nduja Pork Sausage & Tomato Casserole, Stracciatella, Basil (32)
- HERB CRUSTED GOAT CHEESE “SHANKLISH” +$8 House-Made Cheese, Oregano, Sumac, Dill, Toasted Flat Bread (24)
- QUINOA “FALAFEL” Hummus, White Cabbage Slaw, Pomegranate, Za’atar (21 | 30)
- SPICED LENTIL FRITTER Tahini, Red Cabbage, Barberries, Vegan Aioli (28)
- ROOT VEGETABLE “BOLOGNESE” Hand-Made Fusilli Pasta, Braised Tuscan Kale, Smoked Ricotta (20 | 28)
- ROASTED BARRAMUNDI “Bouillabaisse”, Komachi Rice, Pea & Wild Garlic Velouté (36)
- BLACK COD +$20 Celeriac Purée, Clams, Barba dei Frati, Champagne Beurre Blanc (62)
- CHICKEN BREAST Creamy Polenta, Eggplant, Sun-dried Tomato, Green Olive, Thyme Jus (32)
- IBERICO PORK CHOP +$12 280g “Ribollita Toscana”, Borlotti Beans, Cavolo Nero, Pickled Mustard Jus (44)
- ANGUS BEEF STRIPLOIN +$14 200g Artemis Steak Rub, Chimichurri, Rocket & Parmesan Salad (48)
- MOROCCAN LAMB CHOPS +$14 Green Chermoula, Cauliflower Couscous, Pomegranate Relish (48)
Location: 138 Market Street, CapitaGreen Rooftop (Level 40), Singapore 048946
Contact: +65 6635 8677
4. LAVO Italian Restaurant & Rooftop Bar
- LAVO Singapore is a rooftop destination at Marina Bay Sands that is a popular spot for casual Italian American fare and drinks.
- Offering spectacular rooftop views of the city and a luxurious lounge, this award-winning Italian-American restaurant transforms into the perfect venue to take in the glow of the city at dusk.
- Tuck into sharing portions of LAVO’s signature dishes such as the Charred Octopus and the famous LAVO Meatball. Be sure to leave space for their 20 Layer Chocolate Cake.
- As night falls, sip handcrafted cocktails at the sprawling outdoor bar and terrace, all while taking in the twinkling city lights from 57 storeys above ground.
- Both a rooftop restaurant and a rooftop lounge, with a vibrant ambiance, LAVO is the perfect place to unwind for lunch or dinner. Alternatively, there’s always ‘Sunday Champagne Brunch.’ The greatest feature of LAVO is its 24-hour opening time, which includes both indoor and outside seating.
- See menu at link
- 2-Course Set Lunch for $38++ and 3-Course Set Lunch for $48++ Mon-Fri, 11am-3pm (Last order at 2.45pm. Not available on Public Holidays and eve of Public Holidays)
- Free Flow Veuve Clicquot Champagne & Buffet Menu $188
Location: 200 Victoria Street #02-50 Bugis Junction, Singapore 188021
Contact: +65 6688 8591
5. CÉ LA VI Singapore
- Experience time stand still as you gaze upon the magnificent view of Singapore’s city skyline with glass in hand. Pair your drink with dinner or light bites from our rooftop SkyBar and Sky Lounge menu and soak in the city lights as you unwind.
- Let our mixologists magic up a cocktail: go classic, experiment with a CÉ LA VI signature, or let our knowledgeable sommeliers be your guide for wine recommendations.
- This is The Life.
- CÉ LA VI Singapore’s mission is simple: the pursuit of pleasure, passion and play in a spectacular setting. Born in Southeast Asia, CÉ LA VI pays homage to the region’s creative legacy and cultural landmarks, welcoming guests to an immersive and sensual dining experience. We deliver contemporary Asian cuisine and handcrafted cocktails, married with exceptional service and stunning vistas.
- See menu at https://www.celavi.com/en/singapore/menu/
- CASSAVA CHIPS & N25 CAVIAR (5g)
- NEW ZEALAND BEEF TENDERLION TARTAR
- SCOTTISH RAZOR CLAM
- TEMPURA ZUCCHINI FLOWER [V]
- JAPANESE MACKEREL
- and lots more
Location: 1 Bayfront Avenue Marina Bay Sands, Hotel, Tower 3, Singapore 018971
Contact: 65 6508 2188
- LeVeL33 is a unique award-winning rooftop dining concept at the world’s highest urban microbrewery.
- While the open-air terrace is the best place to see the city, panoramic windows ensure that spectacular vistas of Marina Bay and Singapore’s skyline may be appreciated from every angle. LeVeL33 features a menu designed for sharing, with Raw Bar and high energy.
- Open every day from 11.30am to 10.30pm, LeVeL33 offers a special ContemBrewery dining experience, incorporating beer ingredients and processes from the in-house brewery into the menu.
- Join us for lunch, or a sundowner after work, enjoy the beer dining menu with hearty snacks on our breezy rooftop terrace or dine with us in our penthouse restaurant. Freshly brewed craft beers, a curated selection of boutique wines and Champagne, oysters at our Raw Bar or a more formal dining experience in the Barons de Rothschild private dining room.
- LeVeL33 offers the perfect setting for any occasion.
- See Menu at link
Location: 8 Marina Boulevard #33-01 Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 1 Singapore 018981
Contact: +65 6834 3133
Have a Place to Recommend?
Your contribution is valuable to us! Are there any outstanding businesses that you believe should be added to our list? If so, please send your recommendations to us at email@example.com. Tropika Club will review your suggestions and update the list accordingly. Thank you for your help in making our list of businesses as comprehensive and accurate as possible.
Meanwhile, Check out Tropika Club’s Ecosystem of Websites
Tropika Club Magazine – Tropika Club Magazine is a Singapore-based publication that features articles on a wide range of topics with a focus on local businesses and content for the region. The magazine emphasizes supporting local businesses through its #SupportLocal initiative, which includes coverage of everything from neighborhood hawker stalls to aesthetic clinics in town. In addition to highlighting local businesses, Tropika Club Magazine also covers a variety of local content, including beauty, lifestyle, places, eats, and what’s on in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region.
Tropika Club Deals – Tropika Club Deals is a leading online deals and voucher shopping site in Singapore, offering amazing discounts on beauty, wellness, and fitness products and services. It’s the perfect platform for customers who want to discover the best deals without having to commit to a specific appointment date and time. These deals are available at major beauty stores, facial salons, hair salons, and other brands in Singapore, with no minimum spend required. Choose from guaranteed discounted deals in the categories of hairstyling, hair removal, facial & aesthetics, body slimming, brows & lashes, nails & makeup, massage & spa or fitness & wellness. Tropika Club Deals is also ideal for customers who want to buy vouchers as gifts or to use for the future. So whether you’re looking to save money on your next haircut or want to treat yourself to a relaxing massage, Tropika Club Deals has got you covered with the best voucher and coupon deals in Singapore!