Top 10 Best Restaurants in Harbourfront Centre
Formerly the World Trade Centre, HarbourFront Centre is a shopping mall and ferry terminal in Singapore that officially opened in 1977. Whether you’re hopping on a ferry or a cruise, you can fuel up yourself at the Top 10 Best Restaurants in Harbourfront Centre. There are plenty of options too, not to mention you get to avoid the crowds at Vivocity.
Table of Contents
1. Ramen Hitoyoshi
- Ramen Hitoyoshi focuses mainly on Tonkotsu ramen. The broth is specially seasoned using a mixture of bones and meat; and braised for 8 to 12 hours, the end product is a thick broth that is rich in taste and extremely palatable. This authentic Japanese broth, coupled with home-made Chashu, Ajitama (flavoured egg) and other fresh ingredients altogether creating this world’s most popular Tonkotsu ramen!
They offer some of the best Japanese Cuisine serving a tantalizing collection of dishes that are suitable for family, large groups, catching up with friends and colleagues.
- Japanese Cuisine
Location : 1 Maritime Square, #01-99 Harbourfront Centre Singapore, Singapore 099253
Contact : +65 6250 8518
2. Steamed Treasures
- Come by Steamed Treasures which is a restaurant that serves delicious Chinese cuisines, offers an extensive collection of dishes that are suitable for casual dining.Chinese food has always been in many people’s favourite. Each dish gives you a nostalgic and yet stimulating culinary experience.
- Peng Cai
- Yu Sheng
- Auspicious Prawn Roll
- Lotus Leaf Rice with Chinese Sausage
Location: 1 Maritime Square#01-45/46 Harbourfront Centre Singapore, Singapore 099253
Contact: +65 9116 8882
3. Simply Wrapps
- Simply Wrapps offers healthy and tasty Wrap, Salad, Cold Press Juices and Hot Organic Beverages (100% Arabica espressos base coffees and teas) which nourishes your body and mind. With more than 50 healthy toppings rich in fiber and vitamins and more than 18 delicious low fat dressings prepared fresh on a daily basis for your mix and match, more than 15 different Chef Creations to choose from; and many choices of healthy cold pressed juices and hot organic beverages, diners will have unlimited combination of healthy and tasty choices for a Healthy Everyday. All our cafés have a great environment with a nice ambience. This allows our customers to achieve delight while having our great food in a very comfortable settings. We are serving healthy tasty food and beverages in a great café environment in a very affordable manner for everyone.
- Click the link for menu
- Best Salads and Wraps
- Chef Creations
- Make Your Own
Location: 1 Maritime Square#01-51/52 Harbourfront Centre Singapore, Singapore 099253
Contact: +65 6271 0686
4. Shi Li Fang
- Shi Li Fang is a restaurant chain organization with 15 stores since its opening. They have devoted themselves to the development of various soup bases and dipping sauces, and have gradually formed their unique hot pot taste. They carefully select food ingredients according to the multi-ethnic characteristics of Singapore. Adhering to the healthy concept of no steaming, no boiling, and no frying, they provide the freshest and most authentic dishes to everyone, so that guests of all ethnic groups can enjoy their own ingredients. From one person, one pot to four-frame hot pot, they combine fashion and health to meet the requirements of different groups to the greatest extent. Whether it is an office worker or a family gathering, you can easily find the type of hot pot you want. They will continue to expand their restaurants, so that more customers can know , appreciate , and taste the exclusive taste of Shi Li Fang.
- Click the link for menu.
- Chinese Cuisine
Location: 1 Maritime Square 01-12/13/14, Harbourfront Centre Singapore, Singapore 099235
Contact: +65 6870 8884
- Melvados was started in 2004 and was built to meet the rising needs of food-loving Singapore residents who are too busy to whip up a gourmet meal for themselves. Thier own passion for food is what led them to create a gourmet supermarket with a host of frozen ready to eat meals and delicious desserts perfect for hectic days at work, to feed busy school children in between classes, for dinner parties, potlucks and even BBQs. With over 150 products ranging from brownies, cheesecakes, ice creams, brittles, cookies, lava cakes, lasagnes, wraps, soups, pies, pestos and more, there is something for the entire family.
- Snacks & Finger Food
1 Maritime Square, #01-04,
Harbourfront Centre, Singapore 099253
- elemen is a fusion restaurant serving wholesome and meatless cuisines that dedicate to the well-being of customers through natural ingredients and recipes. elemen dedicates to build the well-being of customers through earthy and nourishing recipes. The dining concept promotes a harmonious and sustainable environment, which in turn provides a better living condition for our future generations.
- Click the link for menu.
- Courses set meal
1, Maritime Square
Harbourfront Centre, #02-85
Contact: 6904 9568
7. Tuk Tuk Cha
- Instead of travelling all the way to Thailand to taste your favourite milk tea, why not let them bring the taste to you! Tuk Tuk Cha is a brand new Thai café selling freshly brewed Thai Tea and Coffee daily; prices start at $1.60. Tuk Tuk Cha started out in June 2015 at a small shop in Suntec City and have scattered across Singapore marking Harbourfront our 13th outlet. Apart from coffee tea and desserts, they also have traditional thai food such as tom yum noodle, thai beef noodles, green curry, etc.
- Thai Cuisine
- Milk Tea
- Tom Yam
Location: IMM, Jurong East Street 21, #01-113, Singapore 609601
8. The Soup Spoon
- The Soup Spoon stands for eating clean and being a culinary creative. They believe in developing a balanced approach to food, going back to the uncomplicated ways of using ingredients kept as natural as possible with no preservatives and with sustainable sourcing. Beyond their classic soups like Roasted Pumpkin soup and Beef Goulash soup, The Soup Spoon also harvests inspirations from the cuisines of the world, well-preserved family recipes and personal anecdotes from their travels to create unique Souper Inspirations soups and wholesome food. More than just a ‘place to drink soup’, you’ll find the offerings on the menu comforting, nourishing, homey, and hearty.cooking genuine and gastronomical.
- Stocks & Sauces
- Meats & Seafood
- Pasta & Pizza
- Salad Base
9. Song Fa Bak Kut Teh
Johor Road, Singapore 1969
For hours under the hot sun, he served bowl after bowl of piping hot Bak Kut Teh to the tables gathered by his pushcart.
The bak kut is running out, he thought. It was time to get more meat from the chiller at his friend’s liquor stall down the road.
These were the humble beginnings of Song Fa Bak Kut Teh.
They have come a long way from one food cart on the street. Yet our pushcart icon reminds us what we are about, an original Bak Kut Teh experience: tender, fall-off-the-bone pork ribs; hot, flavourful, spicy-peppery soup; a 1960s roadside dining ambience.
At Song Fa, the heritage of Bak Kut Teh lives on in its truest sense.
- Click link for menu
- Pork Ribs Soup
- Braised Sides Platter
1 Maritime Square, 02-74/75
10. Seoul Garden
- At Seoul Garden, you can go to “buffet” lengths for our signature Korean marinated meats for the grill, and fresh ingredients for our hotpot stocks. Whether it is for your special occasion, or looking for a culinary inspiration. They hace got something, and everything delicious for everyone!
- Click the link for menu.
- Korean Cuisine
1 Maritime Square #01-65/66
HarbourFront Centre S(099253)
Contact: 6710 6339
Have a Place to Recommend?
Your contribution is valuable to us! Are there any outstanding businesses that you believe should be added to our list? If so, please send your recommendations to us at email@example.com. Tropika Club will review your suggestions and update the list accordingly. Thank you for your help in making our list of businesses as comprehensive and accurate as possible.
Meanwhile, Check out Tropika Club’s Ecosystem of Websites
Tropika Club Magazine – Tropika Club Magazine is a Singapore-based publication that features articles on a wide range of topics with a focus on local businesses and content for the region. The magazine emphasizes supporting local businesses through its #SupportLocal initiative, which includes coverage of everything from neighborhood hawker stalls to aesthetic clinics in town. In addition to highlighting local businesses, Tropika Club Magazine also covers a variety of local content, including beauty, lifestyle, places, eats, and what’s on in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region.
Tropika Club Deals – Tropika Club Deals is a leading online deals and voucher shopping site in Singapore, offering amazing discounts on beauty, wellness, and fitness products and services. It’s the perfect platform for customers who want to discover the best deals without having to commit to a specific appointment date and time. These deals are available at major beauty stores, facial salons, hair salons, and other brands in Singapore, with no minimum spend required. Choose from guaranteed discounted deals in the categories of hairstyling, hair removal, facial & aesthetics, body slimming, brows & lashes, nails & makeup, massage & spa or fitness & wellness. Tropika Club Deals is also ideal for customers who want to buy vouchers as gifts or to use for the future. So whether you’re looking to save money on your next haircut or want to treat yourself to a relaxing massage, Tropika Club Deals has got you covered with the best voucher and coupon deals in Singapore!