Top 10 Best Turkish Restaurants in Singapore
Turkish food is a mix of influences from the Mediterranean, Central Asia, and the Black Sea. The cuisine is heavy on spices, and includes dishes such as kebabs and Turkish coffee. Turkish food is often thought of as being very unhealthy, but it is in fact one of the most diverse and delicious cuisines in the world. Turkish cuisine is a popular choice for Singaporeans looking for a unique and flavorful meal. Here are the top 10 best Turkish restaurants in Singapore.
Table of Contents
- #1 – Tabbouleh Lebanese Restaurant
- #2 – Arkadas Cafe & Restaurant
- #3 – Pasha Turkish Restaurant
- #4 – Turkish Lezzet House
- #5 – Ayasofya Turkish Restaurant
- #6 – Shabestan Restaurant
- #7 – Donergy Turkish Kebab
- #8 – Stuff’d
- #9 – Alaturka Mediterranean & Turkish Restaurant
- #10 – Sultan Turkish Restaurant
#1 – Tabbouleh Lebanese Restaurant
Best Lebanese & Mediterranean Cuisine in Singapore.
Welcome to tabbouleh A fine Lebanese cuisine & a delightful dining experience that will bring you back for some more yummy goodness. Their ingredients are freshly hand-picked and deliciously grilled, making sure they deliver the healthiest of Lebanese pleasure
- Signature Dishes (Lamb Mandi, Mezza Platter Combo, Chicken Mandi) – From $26.50
- Mixed Grill – From $32.90 for 1 pax, $54.90 for 2 pax, $99.90 for 4 pax
- Salads – From $12.90
- Cold Mezza – From $9.00
54 Bussorah street, 199470 Singapore
- 9450 3507
- 6291 4100
#2 – Arkadas Cafe & Restaurant
For those who travel in culinary pursuits, Turkish Cuisine is a very curious one. The variety of dishes that make up the Cuisine, the ways they all come together in feast-like meals, and the evident intricacy of each craft offer enough material for life-long study and enjoyment. It is not easy to discern a basic element or a single dominant feature, like the Italian “pasta” or the French “sauce”. Whether in a humble home, at a famous restaurant, or at a dinner in a Bey’s mansion, familiar patterns of this rich and diverse Cuisine are always present. It is a rare art which satisfies your senses while reconfirming the higher order of society, community and culture.
- Starter (Soup of the Day, Green Salad, Siagara Boregi) – From $7.90
- Main Course (Breakfast Simit Platter, Grilled Chicken Shish Kebab with Salad,
Ribeye Steak Premium Grass Fed 220 gr) From – $16.90
- Set Lunch, Wraps and Sandwiches (Today’s Set Lunch, Falafel Roll, Doner Chicken Wrap) – From $14.90
- Desserts (Kenefe with Ice Cream, Sutlac Rice Pudding, Halep Kadayif)
1 Fusionopolis View, #01-02, Eclipse, Singapore, 138577
#3 – Pasha Turkish Restaurant
A Premium and Authentic Turkish Food
Dine like a Sultan as attentive waiters present culinary treasures crafted by Turkish chefs.
Discover Pasha, the only nouveau Ottoman cuisine restaurant in town, the first treat you’ll receive is a brass pitcher of jasmine water to dip your hands and a warm towel to dry them off the perfect preparation for the delicacies ahead. The shared plate concept allows guests to try a variety of dishes as an introduction to the Middle East’s favourite cuisine.
- Salads (Fattoush, Tzatziki, Mixed Mezza Platter) – From $13.90
- Cold Appetizers (Humus, Beetroot Humus, Labneh) – From $12.90
- Hot Appetizers (Falafel, Imam Bayildi, Batata Harra) – From $14.90
- Main Course (Kofta Chicken, Chicken Mandi, Chicken Shawarma Platter) – From $25.90
- Mediterranean & Italian Pizza (Spinach Pide / Vegetable, Pide Lamb / Chicken, Pepperoni / Bolognese) – From $21.90
- Pasta (Carbonara, Marinara, Aglio Olio) – From 16.90
- Wraps (Shish Taouk Wrap, Chicken Shawarma, Falafel) – From $17.50
- Dessert (Baklava, Kunafa, Banana Split) – From $12.90
14 Haji Ln, Singapore 189207
- 9238 7075
#4 – Turkish Lezzet House
Turkish Lezzet House serves authentic Turkish kebab as well as other Turkish cuisine,
Come and taste their Turkish food and you will come back for more.
Singaporean Turkish owned and operated in Suntec Ctiy since 2016. They proudly provide their customers with high quality home-style cooking everyday since day one. You will be greeted by their friendly staff who will serve you as you enjoy tasting a wide variety of freshly made-to-order Mediterranean and Middle Eastern foods. Since they owned and operated, they will provide the tastes of the world with the care and preparation you would expect from your own family.
Their Chefs take great pride and time in preparing the meals for you and your family to enjoy. That is why they use the freshest ingredients in all of their meals.
Everything is prepared fresh every day and throughout the day.
They look forward to seeing you soon!
- Vegetarian (Humus, Cacik, Falafel Plate) – From $9.00
- Desserts (Kunefe, ) – From $13.90
- Pasta (Chicken Pasta, Mxed Pasta, Lamb Pasta) – From $12.50
- Pide (Cheese Pide, Vegan Samsun Pide, Chicken Pide) – From $13.50
- Salads (Chicken Salads, Lamb Salads , Mixed Salads) – From $12.50
You may want to make an online order selection via the link below.
3 Temasek Boulevard, #B1-105 Suntec City Mall, 038983, Singapore
#5 – Ayasofya Turkish Restaurant
Turkey, where Europe meets Asia, is a melting pot of civilizations, cultures & culinary delicacies.
Turkish hospitality is a significant part of their culture. The Ayasofya Team extends their warm welcome to you, your family and friends. In Turkish, we say Hosgeldiniz (means ‘Welcome’) and Afiyet Olsun! (means ‘Enjoy Your Meal’).
Here at Ayasofya Restaurant, they are committed to serve their customers deliciously fresh and authentic Turkish food that is infused with wonderful flavours of the Mediterranean cuisines. Their chefs have over 20 years experience and they aim to provide you with a pleasant and delectable dining experience thus bringing Turkish culture closer to you. From freshly baked breads, a vast array of meat dishes and healthy salads to a wide selection of Turkish pide and appetizers, there is definitely something for everyone.
- Cold Appetisers (Mixed Mezze Platter, Hummus, Ezme) – From $11.90
- Hot Appetisers (Falafel, Borek , Hummus Lamb) – From $14.90
- Homemade Breads (Balloon Bread, Plain Bread, Cheesy Bread) – From $4.90
- Wraps (Wrap Chicken, Lamb, Falafel) – From $21.90
- Turkish Pide & Lahmacun (Cheesy with egg, Spinach, Pepperoni) – From $21.90
51 Bussorah St Singapore 199467
#6 – Shabestan Restaurant
Sprawling over 3,200 square feet in Robertson Quay, Shabestan offers several seating options for guests to choose from. Whether you’re on a date looking for a romantic ambience such as an alfresco dining experience by the river, or have a lunch or dinner party for 8, Shabestan is able to accommodate both indoor and outdoor dining experiences.
This Middle-Eastern restaurant in Singapore also has a private dining room for a grand Persian dining experience which can accommodate up to 26 guests.
By being one of the few authentic Persi
an restaurants in Singapore, Shabestan has got both the media and its regular customers coming back for more.
Lauded for its authenticity and reputed as of the best Middle Eastern restaurants in Singapore, customers are always coming back for Shabestan’s signature charcoal grilled kebabs and mezze.
- Mezze (Kufte Farsi, Halim Bademjan, Saffron Chicken Wings) – From $14
- Soups & Salads (Ash Reshth, Shirazi Salad, Zeytoon Parvardeh) – From $12
- Mains (Soltani, Kebab Barg, Mix Kebab Kubideh ) – From $37
- Desserts Tea & Coffee (Baklava, Kunafe with Ice Cream, Chocolate Brownies) – From $10
80 Mohamed Sultan Road #01-13.
The Pier @ Robertson.
- 6836 1270
- 9446 7195
#7 – Donergy Turkish Kebab
Donergy Turkish Kebab is a hidden gem in Millenia Walk serving varieties of Turkish Kebabs and Pides (oven made Pizza-like dish). More than 70% of their customers are returning customers which tells a lot about the quality of their food.
- Kebab Roll (Chicken Kebab Roll, Falafel Chicken Roll, Falafel Mix Roll) – From $9.00
- Kebab Tombik (Chicken Kebab Tombik, Beef Kebab Tombik, Mix Kebab Tombik) – From $9.00
- Kebab Rice (Chicken Kebab Rice, Chicken Baked Rice, Mix Kebab Rice) – From $12.00
- Pide / Lahmajun (Chicken Pide, Sujuk Pide, Kapali Pide Beef) – From $14.00
- Dessert (Baklawa, Sutlach Rice Pudding, Kunefe) – From $3.00)
You may want to make an online order selection via the link below.
9 Raffles Blvd, #01-90 Millenia Walk, Singapore 039596
- 9655 5061
#8 – Stuff’d
Stuff’d is a quick casual restaurant franchise headquartered in Singapore that serves freshmade kebabs, burritos, salads and bowls. It was founded in 2014 by CEO Adrian Ang with a deliberate focus on healthiness. They have since expanded to become the largest Burrito and Kebab QSR chain in Singapore.
In 2017 Stuff’d expanded into West Malaysia through area franchising and has since grown rapidly in the Klang Valley Region.
Join their growing family! We’ll be welcoming applications to their second and third Master Franchisee within the Asia Pacific Region. Do apply through their website if interested.
- Daily Bowl
- Chips & Dip
Please click on the link for the store’s location and more information.
#9 – Alaturka Mediterranean & Turkish Restaurant
Located in historic Kampong Glam, Alaturka is a purveyor of fine Mediterranean cuisine prepared by the most experienced of Turkish chefs.
They opened their doors in May 2005 located in enclave of iconic Arab Street. Since then, they have been serving high quality interpretations of classic dishes as well as tasty new ventures into uncharted territories of Turkish food.
They were awarded the Michelin Guide Singapore Bib Gourmand in 2016 and continue to work hard to bring Singapore an authentic taste of Turkey.
- Cold Appetisers (Mezeler) – From $25
- Salads (Salata) – From $12
- Hot Appetisers (Ara Sicaklar) – From $24
- Turkish Pizza & Wraps (Pideler & Durum) – From $24
- Seafood – (Denizden) – From $26
15 Bussorah Street, Singapore 199436
- 6294 0304
#10 – Sultan Turkish Restaurant
Sultan Turkish Restaurant is well-known as the Best Turkish Restaurant in Singapore, Sultan Turkish Restaurant offers a wide variety of delicious and authentic Turkish Cuisine along one of the most popular Bussorah and Arab Street in Singapore.
Dine in or opt for Islandwide Delivery for a unique and unforgettable Turkish culinary experience!
Their StarChefs showcase their creativity through their Turkish dishes, fostering a spirit of exploration by connecting people through food.
Experience the Sultan Turkish Culinary & Hospitality today.
- Appetizer (Orba, Mushroom Soup, Hummus) – From $9.90
- Salads (Coban Salad, Greek Salad, Fattoush Salad) – From $11.90
- Warp (Lamb Adana Warp, Chicken Shawarma, Falafel Warp) – From $12.90
- Pide (Cheese Pide, Kapali Pide, Chicken Pide) – From $18.90
- Seafood (Izgara karides, Salmon Fillet, Seabass Fillet) – From $22.90
- Child Friendly Meals (Kanat Chicken Wings, Chicken Carbonara, Sutlac) – From $10.90
30 Bussorah Street, Singapore 199448
- 9810 2071
Have a Place to Recommend?
Your contribution is valuable to us! Are there any outstanding businesses that you believe should be added to our list? If so, please send your recommendations to us at email@example.com. Tropika Club will review your suggestions and update the list accordingly. Thank you for your help in making our list of businesses as comprehensive and accurate as possible.
Meanwhile, Check out Tropika Club’s Ecosystem of Websites
Tropika Club Magazine – Tropika Club Magazine is a Singapore-based publication that features articles on a wide range of topics with a focus on local businesses and content for the region. The magazine emphasizes supporting local businesses through its #SupportLocal initiative, which includes coverage of everything from neighborhood hawker stalls to aesthetic clinics in town. In addition to highlighting local businesses, Tropika Club Magazine also covers a variety of local content, including beauty, lifestyle, places, eats, and what’s on in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region.
Tropika Club Deals – Tropika Club Deals is a leading online deals and voucher shopping site in Singapore, offering amazing discounts on beauty, wellness, and fitness products and services. It’s the perfect platform for customers who want to discover the best deals without having to commit to a specific appointment date and time. These deals are available at major beauty stores, facial salons, hair salons, and other brands in Singapore, with no minimum spend required. Choose from guaranteed discounted deals in the categories of hairstyling, hair removal, facial & aesthetics, body slimming, brows & lashes, nails & makeup, massage & spa or fitness & wellness. Tropika Club Deals is also ideal for customers who want to buy vouchers as gifts or to use for the future. So whether you’re looking to save money on your next haircut or want to treat yourself to a relaxing massage, Tropika Club Deals has got you covered with the best voucher and coupon deals in Singapore!